News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10356
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:49:20 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

I Thought Fatties are Supposed to be Jolly???

Started by Aryan, June 04, 2017, 11:28:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Or is it just a myth?  The resident salad dodger on here is probably the most unpleasant person on the board....    ac_wot

realgrimm

it's true, most media relates hefty women with happiness you don't come across may fatty pics where the woman isn't either ecstatic with being alive or is looking at the cameraman like they want to eat them..   :roll:

https://68.media.tumblr.com/4754d0488969874232f58dba5f788706/tumblr_or17duTcyb1ris16so1_1280.jpg">

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Or is it just a myth?  The resident salad dodger on here is probably the most unpleasant person on the board....    ac_wot

You might find I'll take that title if you keep up with this childish shit.  ac_beating
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Or is it just a myth?  The resident salad dodger on here is probably the most unpleasant person on the board....    ac_wot

You might find I'll take that title if you keep up with this childish shit.  ac_beating

Funny how you never say anything to Renee when she's mouthing off at people.   :icon_wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I'm not a whale, but I'm pleasant.

Sometimes.

realgrimm

https://68.media.tumblr.com/f9188fd1d63a4e4162589aa2033149bd/tumblr_or1faaqlpC1ris16so1_1280.jpg">

Anonymous

Bricktop

God knows I've had my run ins with Renee, but I'd take her any day over a Hitlerite, or a paedophile, or an alcoholic truck driver.

In fact, ANY former BF'er for that matter.

And Herman, who seems to have undergone a personality transplant and went from gregarious to asshole overnight.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "realgrimm"it's true, most media relates hefty women with happiness you don't come across may fatty pics where the woman isn't either ecstatic with being alive or is looking at the cameraman like they want to eat them..   :roll:

https://68.media.tumblr.com/4754d0488969874232f58dba5f788706/tumblr_or17duTcyb1ris16so1_1280.jpg">

RENEE how do ya manage to wash the Thrush from ya Gristly Minge , and the Turd from ya Brown Eye ?
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "RW"

Funny how you never say anything to Renee when she's mouthing off at people.   :icon_wink:

And who are these people I'm usually "mouthing off" at?....A xenophobic, lunatic, neo Nazi, halfwit and a drunken, serial pest who's entire forum experience is trolling for attention?

Jesus Christ....how horrible .... :laugh3: I'm such an awful person.... :laugh3:

Go fuck yourself in the ass with a Hitler Youth knife,  you mealy mouthed, little shit.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I've seen Renee's picture, she's not fat.

These guys have no idea what she looks like.

Renee

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"RENEE how do ya manage to wash the Thrush from ya Gristly Minge , and the Turd from ya Brown Eye ?

How do you manage to take a shit when your head is wedged so firmly up your ass?

Ever wonder why you are locked up in this cage? Your presence here is literally an anathema to any form of intellectual discourse.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "realgrimm"it's true, most media relates hefty women with happiness you don't come across may fatty pics where the woman isn't either ecstatic with being alive or is looking at the cameraman like they want to eat them..   :roll:

RENEE how do ya manage to wash the Thrush from ya Gristly Minge , and the Turd from ya Brown Eye ?

How do you manage to take a shit when your head is wedged so firmly up your ass?

Ever wonder why you are locked up in this cage? Your presence here is literally an anathema to any form of intellectual discourse.

U Idiot .

U spend more time here , than on any other thread .

Im only here cos KIEBERS has NO balls .

KIEBERS would rather E -suck the Fags with NO banter , than actually do his Job .

Ur here cos ya a Fat Narcissistic lump of Shite , that is so desperate for attention , that even getting Ripped in the RR sec is better than NOT being Loved atall .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Bricktop

Ah, I just love the rippling lilt of intelligent discourse...

Fucktard.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview